Apr 28, 2020
Apr 28, 2020
Location: Gleacher Center, Chicago, IL
ABOUT THE EVENT
This Conference is designed to assist programs seeking initial or continuing CAHIIM accreditation. Attendees will learn to prepare for the process, review the Accreditation Standards and curriculum requirements, examine the CAHIIM expectations for quality assessment, and assess overall program readiness.
The Conference provides an opportunity to meet with CAHIIM staff and walk through the steps to using the web-based online CAHIIM Accreditation System (CAS) and get advice on the accreditation process and instructions on how to prepare the required documentation within the Self-Assessment process. This year CAHIIM has hired an industry expert who will guide participants and go over the intricacies of crafting and executing a strategic plan.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Program directors, faculty and administrators of health information management programs seeking Initial and Continuing Accreditation.
- The fundamentals of CAHIIM Accreditation, policies and procedures
Interpretation of the Accreditation Standards
- A step-by-step guide to the program Self-Assessment process using the CAS online web-based system and it’s functionality
- Explanation of CAHIIM expectations and documentation requirements
- Curriculum design guidance and syllabus evaluation requirements
- Constructing a meaningful program evaluation plan and outcomes assessment techniques
- Examine resources, online program delivery, practical experiences and much more
- New this year: Architecting a strategic Plan - guided sessions with an industry expert allows participants to develop and accelerate the execution of their strategic plan
- New this year: Curriculum evaluation - this session offers attendees insight into how curriculum is evaluated for meeting competencies and AHIMA taxonomy levels.
HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
* Registration Per Person - Health Information Management (HIM) including Strategic Planning Session: $550 (Early bird)
* Registration Per Person - Health Information Management (HIM) including Strategic Planning Session + HIM Curriculum: $700 (Early bird)
* Registration Per Person - Health Information Management (HIM) Curriculum Session ONLY: $200 (Early bird)
Early bird registration closes on March 6, 2020 after which the price increases by $50 per ticket
Registration closes on April 5, 2020
No onsite registration allowed
Lunch will be complimentary on April 27 as part of the registration fee for those attending the full two conference. No other meals will be provided.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require registration with an invoice with check payment.
If mailing payment, please print a copy of your registration email and include it with the payment or PO. Registrations are not considered complete until payment is received in full.
MAKE HOTEL RESERVATIONS NOW (Room block cutoff date: April 5, 2020)
Sheraton Grand Hotel, 301 East North Water Street, Chicago, IL 60611
$179/night + tax
Please click on the button below to reserve your hotel room at the Sheraton Grand Chicago.
Reserve a Room
Cancellations made by April 5, 2019 will be refunded the paid registration fee minus $100 processing fee.
Cancellations after this date are not eligible for any refunds. CAHIIM is not responsible for airfare, hotel, or other costs. Conference cancellation requests should be emailed to email@example.com