Program Quality Survey
Students and Alumni
The purpose of this survey is to assist the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM) with their development of educational program quality measures. No individual data will be used. All data will
be aggregated and used to assist the CAHIIM Councils and Board of Directors continue to improve the CAHIIM accreditation process.
Thank you in advance for your participation and continued support.
8) From the options listed below, please rank the top 3 features you believe are most important for a successful academic program.
"Rank 1" indicates the most important feature.
• Faculty qualifications
• Campus delivery of classes
• Online delivery of classes
• Reasonable tuition and fees
• Financial aid/scholarship availability
• Program director qualifications
• Quality of learning resources
• Focus on skills development
• Employability following graduation
• Geographical location
• Size of institution
• Campus safety
• Ability to participate in accelerated programs
• Capstone/Internship experiences
• Faculty involvement in research
• Program involvement in the community
• Other: _____________________
9) From the options listed below, please rank the top 3 sources you trust the most, with regards to program quality.
"Rank 1" indicates the most trusted source.
• Accreditor websites
• College/university websites
• Social media sites
• National rankings, such as U.S. News and World Report
• Current students
• HI/HIM Colleagues
• Others: _________________